A blog by Luke Akehurst about politics, elections, and the Labour Party - With subtitles for the Hard of Left. Just for the record: all the views expressed here are entirely personal and do not necessarily represent the positions of any organisations I am a member of.

Sunday, June 07, 2009

Current Labour Politics in Smiths & Morrissey Song Titles

Heaven knows I'm miserable now:




All you need is me:



In the future when all's well:

There is a light that never goes out:


I started something I couldn't finish: The youngest was the most loved:




I just want to see the boy happy:




You have killed me:





First of the gang to die:






Dagenham Dave:


We hate it when our friends become successful:






That joke isn't funny anymore:






You just haven't earned it yet, baby:







Stop me if you think you've heard this one before:







Bigmouth strikes again:










Hand in glove:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Rich said...

The last one, I could think of a more offensive track to be honest.

Glad to see you still have a sense of humour..under the circumstances must be pretty tough.

Long stay in hospital? Are you winning and are you hoping to get home soon. I hope the foods good and I hope all the nurses are treating you well wink wink.....

8:40 pm, June 07, 2009

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Surely "How soon is now?" for AJ :(

10:04 am, June 08, 2009

 
Anonymous Carl Roper said...

Dear Luke

I dont think there's ever been a more inappropriate use of 'There is a light that never goes out'.

As For 'In the future when all's well' - how about 'I started something I couldn't finish' as an alternative?

12:45 pm, June 08, 2009

 
Blogger Duncan Hall said...

There are some bad people on the rise

They're saving their own skins by ruining people's lives

4:47 pm, June 08, 2009

 
Blogger Theo Blackwell's blog said...

Gordon could be "How soon is now?"

4:56 pm, June 08, 2009

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
OfficeDepot Discount