20 telltale signs that you’re a political junkie
Hat tip to http://tygerland.net/?p=1154 and http://agitpropcentral.blogspot.com.
My "yes" ones in bold:
1. The first thing you do in the morning is check the BBC’s politics website, followed by the broadsheets
2. You can name 10 Lib Dem MPs
3. The Today programme is as much a morning routine as brushing your teeth and taking a piss
No, never listened to it.
4. You know the URL’s for the Top Three political blogs from memory
5. In your briefcase is a copy of Private Eye, an iPod, and Alan Clarke’s biography
What is an ipod?
6. You read Boris every week, even if its only to disagree
7. You record Question Time via Series Link on your SKY + box or TiVo8.
What are SKY + box or TiVo?
8.You know the Huffington Post is not a newspaper from a town called Huffington
9. You know who Nicholas Sarkozy is
10. Your family never brings up politics in your presence
Though I get mildly irritated when they do
11. You have a complex opinion of Tony Blair
No, a very simple one
12. You actually know where the politics section is at your local Waterstones
13. You always vote
14. Your water cooler conversations usually revolve around a recent Westminster scandal, whether your colleagues like politics or not
15. You have given money to a political party, via either membership or a donation
16. Your dream is to appear on QT yourself
17. You read political blogs during your lunch hour
18. You see more of Iain Dale than your children, sadly
19. You can name the last four foreign secretaries
20. You have a ‘handle’ at Comment is Free
if using your own name counts
So only 11 out of 20, yippee!