A blog by Luke Akehurst about politics, elections, and the Labour Party - With subtitles for the Hard of Left. Just for the record: all the views expressed here are entirely personal and do not necessarily represent the positions of any organisations I am a member of.

Friday, July 20, 2007

And a Labour Gain

My Agent in the 2001 General Election in Aldershot, Terry Bridgeman, gained a council seat off the Lib Dems tonight:

RUSHMOOR BC, HERON WOOD BY ELECTION RESULT -
Labour: 423
Liberal: 382
Conservative: 330
Spoilt papers: 3
Labour Gain from Lib Dem

Well done to Terry and the rest of Aldershot CLP.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've just altered my Wikipedia entry to give my date of birth as 1947. For the past several weeks it has read 1937, but after I spoke to you I realised the importance of spinning it more sensibly. So many thanks Luke for your help and advice and I really appreciate this posting on your blogsite.

2:49 am, July 20, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
OfficeDepot Discount