A blog by Luke Akehurst about politics, elections, and the Labour Party - With subtitles for the Hard of Left. Just for the record: all the views expressed here are entirely personal and do not necessarily represent the positions of any organisations I am a member of.

Friday, May 02, 2008

Off to await the inevitable

Won't be blogging this afternoon as I am dragging myself along to Alexandra Palace for the London count, inspired by some masochistic instinct I guess.

Before that though I will be having lunch at the Geffrye Museum cafe with Akehurst junior and two other under-3s, which should be a lot more fun.


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lunch at the Geffrye Museum?

Well under Labour you won't have to pay to get in as they made museums free.

Great cafe too!

12:10 pm, May 02, 2008


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
OfficeDepot Discount